I was honored to be asked to attend the Avon Foundation’s Breast Cancer Forum earlier this week in San Francisco. And I have so much to share with everyone about all that I learned there. I decided to do that in a series of posts rather than just one big one.
Here is some of what I’ll be sharing over the next several days…
– Video interviews with Dr. Laura Esserman on new mammogram recommendations.
– Video reactions of attendees to Dr. Esserman’s discussion on new mammogram recommendations.
– Advances in Imaging Technologies to help improve early detection and diagnosis of breast cancer.
– Is fear of unnecessary biopsies having an impact on early breast cancer detection?
– Results of survey on the early impact of the new breast cancer screening guidelines.
– The latest research on Inflammatory Breast Cancer…Signs and symptoms for early diagnosis, new treatment recommendations, understanding why this type of breast cancer can be so deadly.
– Reaching the medically under-served, uninsured, and under-insured.
– Nutrition and physical activity in breast cancer.
– Most effective ways to explain risk factors in breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.
As I post on these topics, I will also include links to them on this post.